1.2 How to Use This Course

How to Use This Course

This course has three parts.

The first one will give you an understanding of the key principles of AI-powered image editing. You’ll learn how to combine the various photography tools into an effective workflow.
The second part is all about image editing practice. You’ll see how I use all these tools in my workflow, what settings to choose, and what issues to avoid.
Finally, from the third part, you’ll learn how to use AI tools to get more clients and make your business more profitable.

I have recorded this course as a series of short videos because AI tools are evolving so rapidly that I might need to create new tutorials in the very short future.
Moreover, this fast pace of change is the new normality. Unfortunately, or fortunately, a single course won’t be able to cover all AI stuff. You have to have your finger on the AI pulse, just not to be left behind. That’s why in this course, I’ll also share the links to the AI enthusiasts I follow and whose work inspired the creation of this course.

You’ll find my recommendations at the beginning of some chapters.

Feel free to follow them to be aware of the most cutting-edge AI technologies and tools.
Now, let’s start our journey into AI-powered workflow for photographers.